January 23, 2002

Status: Cooling down
Listen: To Be With You [ Hoobastank ]

I was reading when the phone call came in earlier this evening, I set the answering machine to pick up at 3rd ring, having to hunt down the phone I couldn't get it on time and guess what?! My friend called, I got to the phone just as she hung up. I was really... I don't know what's the word I should use here, it was a cross between angry and disappointed, angry at myself for not getting to the phone on time, disappointed because I called back but couldn't get her. I don't know, I mean she might just call because she needed something, but still that was... Anyway, I'm just being sentimental (who am I kidding, I'm very sentimental, very. This is the one who would keep even a little piece of note just because.) I read into everything people do and try to analyze it, sometimes that is the problem I suppose, but can't help it. I think that everything people say or do has something behind it. It might not be true a 100% but I think more than half is. And I also think that when people assumed that the other person will do something (good or bad) to them, it's because they are the one that would do it under the same circumstance.

Status: Just got back from school
Listen: Some TV show

Nice day for the first day back to school. I was occuopied enough that I don't think about anything else but what was being said in the class in that moment, though by the second class, Printmaking, I allowed myself to think about something else while my instructor talked about the tools and papers. I hadn't talked to my friend for the past few days, I decided that since she's mad at me, I might as well leave her alone for a while, and let her calm down a bit. I don't think it'll help if I keep calling and aggravate the whole situation. I got the chance to just sit in the cafeteria and read (never eat at school) and just watching people moving about. Apparently I will end up having 3 classes with Liz, guess that's a good thing since I don't really know the rest of the people in my class, that will take some time. Of course I'm not sure if it'll be 3, could just be 2. Still, familiar faces are good.

[ X: tired and sick ]

No comments: