February 04, 2007

Finally, the DSL at the store is working!!

Man, I've been calling them about it since last week, and the one answering the phone said that she was just an intern and she couldn't answer me anything. ARGGGGGGGG!!! Finally, after the store close yesterday (we close every Saturday) I came in and decided to turn on my laptop and then the modem and while it still nothing (just the light for power and ethernet on) I called them up and suddenly the damn thing work!!!

*sigh* I'm not even gonna ask.

I got Shingetsutan Tsukihime and I decided to watch it today if I can manage, I never seem to be able to these days. Although the next ep of Kekkaishi will go over well enough in midst of the distractions that we got here in the store. I also got 2 ep of Supernatural to watch too.

I started to work on the new blog layout last night, it'll be pretty simple, since I needed to get back on the saddle (so to speak) my last layout had something wrong with it, for whatever reason. So I have to start from scratch all over again.

My bathroom project is going slowly. It's not the cutting, it's the putting the damn contact paper on the shower stall that kills me. I tried a lot of things and still the airbubble is the most troublesome thing in this. I'm getting better at getting rid of them though. Too bad that some of them even left marks on the clear contact paper, but it's nothing I can really do about it now. Hopefully I'll be able to avoid them later on.

No comments: