February 12, 2007

I'm watching Criminal Mind


Man, DSL provider is annoying, right now I can load some pages and some I can't, and I don't --for the life of me-- know why. I'm thinking it has something to do with script error on certain pages. But hey, the one at home works fine, so, I guess it's all right since I could read all those stuff at home (probably better too, since I don't get interrupted there) But still I want to know everything works when I want to.

I have every intention of writing and drawing today, let's see how well that goes.

Suddenly I miss Jamie last night when I thought about it. I mean, I used to talk to him everyday, or almost everyday and now I hardly even e-mail him, but I also know that he had been busy with his school work and such, cause I was the same too, and the distant makes it harder. *sigh* oh well, if you're reading, man. Miss you, lots and you're the best.

No comments: