February 19, 2004

More bruise people! More bruise..

Actually, I should've gotten use to it by now. :D

Got paper to get done.. I set my deadline on Friday, and I got about half of it written. I got 3 weeks worth of sketching and brainstorming to do this weekend.. Alphabet of the Random Objects.. for this damn project.. God I HATE SS.. Unorganized.. hard to find advisor.. this sucks!! I don't even know why they bother with this, I mean it seems like they couldn't make it work, they didn't wanna do the work, not really, but they demand we do 20 hours worth of work for each week, but we went look for them and none, nah-dah, zip.. couldn't find them anywhere.. Not even worth the time spent. I wanna get this done already.

Ok, so she e-mailed me, ask when I'm going to call.. well, I DID call, but she put me on hold.. telling me it's a bad time and call back.. and the same thing.. on and on and on.. and I'm suppose to keep trying? Like I got nothing better to do with my time.. the time that I barely have to begin with. Man.. I'm getting tired of this. The complete different tone in e-mail and actual conversation, but then I should know better already.

Shame on me, I guess.

No comments: