April 02, 2004

After my 8am class I dragged myself to Boston, had to be in court today... ( as a witness... ) And well, it's been raining here for the past say week.. and so, it was a bad idea to take the T to Boston when you don't know where the hell you are going. I went to the wrong building (result from getting off the subway the wrong station) not that it was much of a problem definitely not on a good day, but not today cause it was raining like hell.. and so I spend almost an hour walking around in the rain looking for the right street..

Needless to say I looked like a drown rat.. LOL.. It was funny but not at the same time since I am sick to begin with and being wet and cold for an afternoon will not help at all.. Man even my boxers were soak.. *grumble grumble* And my sneakers, what am I gonna wear tomorrow.. I really don't wanna break out my doc..

No comments: