August 19, 2004

Watching : Buffy:tVS ep Gingerbread

I've been very busy lately. It seems as if I can't get the time to sit down and do the things I wanted to.

Actually, I get the afternoon to kinda goof off.. but due to the lack of privacy I couldn't really write or do any of the collages like I wanted. Maybe I'll just go and get an empty room and then just sit down and write. I think that'll work better.

In the past month, I've had to:
- lectured my father over the damn project and people that borrowed money. He said to look at people on the bright side.. I said nope.. trusting people usually lead to disappointment. So, I'm being the pessimist to his optimistic view of people. However, he knew I'm right and he can't argue with me.

- argued with my mother over my sister's behavior. She made excuses for that lazy ass and I have no patient for it. She cries over the stupid thing. She's an idiot and until she grows the fuck up, I won't think otherwise.

- oversee the damn project while my mother gives me shit over things that's not my fucking fault in the fist place.

Tomorrow agenda is writing, I'm gonna go hide in vacant room and write to my heart content... or making collages, possibly both at the same time.

I tried to load XXXHolics but man, just couldn't. Can't wait for ADSL, seems like sattlelite didn't go that fast, well, it's faster than dial-up, as for loading from bittorent, I'm not sure if it was me or there was no one to load from... grrrrrrrr..

No comments: