November 16, 2004

Watching : Spiderman 2

Well, I finally got my ADSL, much better, let me tell you. I was about had it with the damn sattlelite.. I got kicked out so many times it's not even funny. I guess when you came from Cable where you are constantly on, you can't take anything less, cause it'll drive you crazy.

Anyhow, this thing isn't as fast as what I had before, but it'll have to do for now, seeing how it's the fastest I'm gonna get in this place, maybe in a year we'll get up to speed, I'm waiting for the day.

Work, well, as busy as always, I'm trying though.. it's not that it's so busy, it's the limited access I got on my comp. I can't do any writing if I don't have the comp kinda thing. Well, I use my sis's laptop while I'm at the store, I just can't get online with it, cause I'm too lazy to get out and get a phone line.. LOL.

I play badminton with my dad everyday, 30 min a day. It's fun and well, afterwards you feel like you've been running in the rain, cause you really are sweaty, like your entire clothe got soaked. Fun.

I found that I can order books through a bookstore here.. a plus.. big plus. I hate having to ask people to get them for me.. seeing how it's such a drag. This way, even though I spend a bit more on it, I don't have to owe anyone a favor. That tend to get ugly.

Well, I'm loading stuff, I think I'm gonna just leave it running tonight so I get them all done. :) Bed time.

Nite nite..

Oh yeah, hi to everyone... :)

Cindy!! How ya doing???

Helga.. miss ya kitty...

Yo, Jamie!

Hey Baby G! I'm thinking of christmas present for ya.. :) How about a little 'faith'

Hi Psy, whacha want for X-Mas??

No comments: