June 06, 2007

Watching : Criminal Minds

I finally got the dvd for Cardcaptor Sakura the Movie, Angelic Layer vol. 3 (which I've been trying to get but they never seemed to have in stock)

I want Copycat maybe I'll order it.

Finally my laptop is back, I guess I'll have to get a new one soon, just not now, my mom said. At least I can write at the store now. :)

As for the comment about Different Light, (not sure if you are the same person that sent me e-mail earlier, if you are well, I e-mail back! LOL) I lost a good chunk of what I've been writing with my hard drive, basically what I have left is what I had posted before. Which is, well, just put me right back at square one. I'm trying to write though, I haven't been able to lately, too many things going on. But I promise to try.

No comments: