April 20, 2009

new collection

I bought a small set of Sylvanian Families the other day.. it was Papa Boris' Garden set. I like small things, so Re-Ment, Sylvanian Familes (Calico Critters in the US I think) are right on target. :)

The mall nearby has a sale right now. You can get 3 or 4 levels shelves for $8 and $11 respectively. The outside of it is white, but the inside is either blue or pink. I wanted the blue, but there as no blue (or maybe I didn't see it) so I picked up 4 levels one, I might get more. Maybe I'll lay in on the side on top of my other shelves. Actually, the purpose of it was so I can have a place to put my dolls in and small things, because they occupied my other desk and I needed the space, last thing I really need is to knock one of them off the desk because I was getting stuff. They are a bit too expensive for that.

The size of each level was pretty good, even though it's not high enough for the doll to stand (it was a little under 12") But it's fine. I made a closet for it too, cause I need a place to hang up the doll clothes.

My sister just sold 1 and she's gonna go ship it out today.

She said she's gonna bring all her dolls (the one she might sell) and leave them all with me, because there seems to be problem everytime she said she gonna sell. It was weird.

I told her maybe they didn't wanna leave!!

Anyhow, I got stuff filled in on each shelves already, but things are subject to change. :)

Blogger's being a B yesterday, I couldn't get in, don't know why.

And when I finished the dolltrunk, I will start on a new layout for this and my site as well.. time to change.

1 comment:

cho said...

Aren't you updating your Buffy website anymore?