May 08, 2003

Got the chucks... I actually expecting 1, but I got 2, didn't remember that, but then I don't really know how they come in anyway. My shoes will be another week, the guy didn't have 7.5, he only had 9.5 which Dmytry ordered.. So, another week. Patient.. I am being very, very patient, at least I got the nunchucks to play with for now. I got Sukeban Deka (Asamiya Saki.. student detective.. ring a bell?? It's pretty old.. ) By Wada Shinji I got the 1 vol of the manga a long time ago.. which was a reprint, but then I didn't get the rest because I came to the US.. now I'm asking my friend to find them for me.. see what happen.

Think I did a bit better with the nunchuk.. they're light.. well, rubber and tube.. can't use the real one yet, already hit myself in the head with it.. and my shoulder.. my sides.. the back of my hand.. ok.. broke my Hermatite ring too.. FUN!!!

No comments: