May 08, 2003

It's done!!! And look pretty damn good too. I guess unless someone wanna buy it, it'll go on my bedroom wall... or.. some wall. Anyway, I should get some sleep.. I thought I was gonna pass out in my class today, Sensei Al was afraid that it was because I got taken down too hard or something, but it wasn't that. It was me burning the midnight oil for weeks, not really eating either today, and with all that sweat and nothing else to go.. I sorta about to crash, sat down the last 5-10 min of class, which helps a bit.. after that.. food, yup, faster the better.. Now I feel better, project is done and if he doesnt' like it then well.. too bad. What's left now is Senior Studio, god I want it all to be done already.

Piper, thanX, finally.. I eyed it for a while too, but didn't really sit down and reread it again. Now I can tell Jamie that I didn't imagining things, that the damn story did exist!!!!

No comments: