November 16, 2003

Listening : Warning [ Incubus ]

Very close now, a few more pages and One will be completed. It'll be good to finish one story out of the 4 that I'm writing. I should be doing my project too.. heeeeee.. Oh well. Finally Helga got Hellsing all watched. She didn't get a lot of stuff, took a while to explain, I guess she'll have to watch it again to catch all that. Not that it's a bad thing. I love Hellsing. Can't wait for the manga. Talked to some kid last night, IMed me out of the blue and I mean out of the blue cause I don't know her she doesn't know me, she said her friend IMed me a couple of times. We chatted fanfic and manga and anime. I guess it wasn't that bad, and she didn't sound so childish like her friend, so it was good. At the same time I was on the phone.. god.. my concentration got shot to shit after that. I better get back to writing, but I wanna read too.. so that's my dilemma for the night, a good thing considering.

No comments: