November 06, 2003

Listening : I wish I may [ Breaking Benjamin ]

I bought printed throw fleece today, the Nightmare Before Christmas one with Lock, Shock and Barrel on it. I wanted one with Jack on it, though I didn't see any. Got the vinyl wrist band with Jack's head on it.. I'm happy. I wanted that white long sleeved shirt with Jack and 'Bone Daddy' on the front with spider web on the elbow of the sleeve, but they got XL which is way too big, and then S, which is too small.. no happy medium here, they have 2 M, which I'm not sure I want (depends on the t.. some will, some will get too small) I might go back for it. Who knows. Got Noir vol. 3, I stopped buying Noir when I was looking for X:Five with slip case, now that I'm sure they don't have it, I just bought the one without and go on with Noir. I still need to get Chobits.. and also X:Six 'cause I already have X:Seven. ( don't know why I did that )

Tru Calling.. Eliza's the best!!

I love the ending of the 1st ep... her standing there in red shirt and jeans, all butch... I think I'm in LOVE!

No comments: