February 13, 2005

Watching : CSI:Miami

Hey Jamie!!!

How ya doing, man? How's college life?

Ok, my birthday was all right, I did get my PS2, new one, thinner one. I tradded my old one in and I got a thin one they threw in 10 free games for me.. and I got a new memory card. I didn't really get to play yet, too busy.

Also saw a new Nintendo.. the one with 2 screen, man, that would be so sweet.

They don't have game cube here.. I was kinda disappointed.. I don't understand why they don't. I wanna play Mario!!!

Hey Cin!

Hope your hand is all ok soon. :)

I need to update my layout.. I think I'm gonna come up with something, or maybe I'll just use the one that I already got done, it's a toss up.. I'm thinking about it. I got one with Eliza all set, and all I need to do is coding it.. and another one also almost finished with only slicing left. Um... decisions...

I think I'm gonna be back to blogging more often now. :)

I got a new phone.. Nokia 7610 and I got Nerf Herder Buffy:TVS theme as my ringer!

Oh yeah!

Actually, I have to give credit to Peppermint Patti for suggesting that to me.. LOL.

Now I just want Poltergeist theme and Halloween theme to go with the rest. :)

Ok I better get to bed.. I got the worse case of hiccups.. yuck...

No comments: