February 14, 2005

Watching : The L Word

I got The L Word season 1 on DVD today and well, I'm watching it.

I got Nerf Heder Buffy:TVS theme on my phone as a ringer last night and a Hellsing fanart by Solid&ETC as a wallpaper.. Actually, I don't use that much phone like I used to.. but it's good to have it I guess.

Better to have it and not need it than need it and not having it. Or something of that sort.

I still need a digital cam, but then I remember that I still have my uncle's Sony Cybershot, so I guess I don't really need to get a new one right away. Cause I know for a fact that he doesn't really use it, and beside if he does, he would've told me.

He's been playing with my IPaq, or rather her was playing solitair on it, just like my mom.. between the two of them, they got more hour on that thing than I do.. and it's mine for crying out loud.. oh well, I guess if it'll make them happy, besides I just use it to keep all the details and stuff, not like I'd be using it 24/7

I think I'll probably get a new hosting company... I don't remember the company my teacher recommended, which is suck.. but I'll get it eventually, or rather in a week or two cause if I remember correctly, my plan is about up for renewal.. *sigh*

Suggestion anyone??

No comments: