June 21, 2005

ummmmmm.... what's to bitch and moan about...

oh yeah...

My aunt..

My mother's younger sister.

Well, my mom got 2 sisters, both younger, and one of them help babysit the toddler right now, and the other one... well, the other is basically being nothing but an old, over weight, sour grape. She bitches about everything, she even bitch about a puppy that was sitting quietly on a table top (due to the fact that the reception didn't want him to run into the street or someone took him) She told the receptionist to call the store at 7:30 PM and tell me to come pick up the dog, I mean, I'll be home at 8PM! What the fuck was her problem?

I don't like people that thinks just because they are sick or obese they have the right to bitch out about everyone else. I told her to fuck off a couple of times. She thinks everyone has to sit and listen to her, well, she got another thing coming. I don't care if my mom thinks she should be given that allowence cause I don't. She doesn't fucking do anything I don't see the reason to keep paying her. She just keep talking shit and generally being useless. Funny thing is, she seems to think that everyone owe her something.

She's a joke.

On another note, what is up with Gizmo today. He's been barking up the storm even when I put him in the bathroom, which is his usual sleeping place ( den ) he kept trying to come out, which I can't let him, cause he would take that as a permission to do it again. Well, now he's quiet, but man...

Patience is a virtue.

...

I'm not very patient then.

LOL

No comments: