June 08, 2005

Want : new pair of Oakley

Yeah, my old pair's getting a little roughen up... but that's usual, it's better than my last pair anyway.. LOL

My mother is mad at me, she was on and on about shit that I don't need to hear. Ya know, like the gossip. I don't need to know gossips to work. She has no information, just something people told her and guess what it annoyed the hell out of me. So I scolded at her, I just wanted her to shut the hell up and so she was mad. And I DON'T CARE. Fucking grow up already. All she does is bringing up old stuff, old stories and they are just not true. She kept saying she knows, truth is she doesn't. She doesn't know shit and I know she's my mother and I shouldn't be saying this but SHE SHOULD REALLY SHUT UP. I'm sick of this shit and I'm gonna have to throw it in her face if she doesn't stop. Maybe I'll just stay home tomorrow and fucking die in my room or something. Like I don't have enough shit to do.

I'm writing something.. cause I remember 'Back to Salem' and I like the idea, so I'm gonna take it and run with it.. see what will come out, if it's good, it'll get posted, if not well, I'll keep it to myself..

I wanna see Mr&Mrs Smith, also War of the World. Batman Begins.. I remembered seeing poster for 'Dark Water' not sure I wanna see another horror though, especially when they don't have anyone I interested in.. we'll see.

Gizmo is growing like weed and so is the new one.. man...

They are sleeping in my bathroom.. cause well, I wanna cornered them off so they don't make messes all over the house, now they seemed to know that they have to do their business outside.. but if I don't let them out, they still would go anywhere they could.. but they are puppies.. gotta be patient and all that.

No comments: