August 10, 2005

Playing : Need for Speed on Nintendo DS

Ok, I went and asked the price for PSP and well, we found that there's this store selling for less than the other stores I was asking by quite a bit of money and we didn't even start bargaining yet. My cousin is going to Hongkong so I'm waiting for her to check out the price of it there for me. If she can get it cheaper there I'm gonna have her get it for me, if not well, I know where I'm gonna get it now.

I got more anime today, I got Kujaku, 3x3 Eyes Sasan, Ghost in the Shell the series, Tenjou Tenge the movie. And on Monday I got Argentosoma, Tenjou Tenge the series, Chobits, and the week before that I got Bakuretsu Tenchi. I'll start watching Kujaku first, Argentosoma got left at the store so I can watch it during the day. Well, all in all I'm a happy camper. I got my mom a set of model ( the 2" ones ) there're 4 in the set, and also I got a 1/18 scale model one for her. The girl that is selling the stuff gave me pretty good price for it, so she said. But then I do understand, I usually don't bargain too hard for things, we all live on profits, if you get nothing out of a sale, what would you live on.

She showed me a Berserk model which cost like 13,000 and I WANT ONE!!! Man, I just don't have the money, although the next time I go there ( which will not be next week ) I'm gonna ask her about that NBC Jack in Santa costume with the Reindeer. She also got the set of Kingdom Heart, but she missed Jack, she said some girl bought that one with a pretty high price (said she was crying and stuff, she lost someone else's model so she had to get a replacement ) Too bad I would love to get that set.

Anyhow.. I post the first part of my new Fuffy, it's an Uber inspired by Sleeping Beauty and I got like 1 comment on it. I'm guessing no one likes it, I guess I'll just write and post it on my site only.

Well, I'm gonna go watch movie now... all the sleeping in the car with my neck getting all stiffy make me tired.

No comments: