August 03, 2005

Watching : Bakuretsu Tenchi

So, today was the second day that I went in for class, yeah yeah yeah, class... It wasn't my idea but it wasn't a bad one, seeing how they won't be sending me to German for it. It's a class at School of Gemological Science (I think that was it SGS) So, I almost poke my eyrs out while looking for all the blemishes in the diamond.. man, talk about headache, my head hurts afterwards. And they told us that we'll get use to it and later we'll be looking at it with the loope, so it'll be worse. Anyhow...

We went to the market where they sell all kinds of model and games and stuff.. half of the shops were close, but well, I got a set of Hellsing model.. Arucard, Seras Victoria, Integra Wingates Hellsing, Walter C. Dolness, Anderson, Yan there were so many that I wanted.. also there were a set of Kingdom Heart one, but the ones they showed weren't for sale and the one they got was missing 1 figure, so it was out. I should've gotten Star Wars ones too.. and also Batman, and Berserk.. I just didn't wanna blow all my money. There'll be next time. I hope. I also got a set of DVD Bakuretsu Tenchi, I got all 24 ep loaded before, and the quality was good with English sub.. this one didn't have it, but I just want a set that will be nice to look at I guess.. I tend to lose the cd I burned cause they all look the same.

Now I want my Book binding book, Witch Hunter Robin dvd set. Oh well...

No comments: