October 22, 2005

Ok, I wish I was anywhere but here right now. Things just never seem to slow down. I'd like to just live alone, really, I would, it would've been so much better. My idiot of a sister just get into trouble, again. She should know better but nooooo... she just has to and my parents went nuts with her. Man, I wish I was by myself. I told my father I never did want a sister or brother, they are just more trouble than they are worth. My parents never really take care of us themselves, they have someone else do it. I was like an orphan with bank account, I do what I want, buy what I want, I just never really go crazy with it. Thank god for them I guess. I blew up in their faces every now and then, just because I can't stand what they do, especially about my sister. I mean, let;s we all be blind, that's how they want. And well, I blew up and tell them fuck no, I'm not that stupid and I won't pretend to me.

Ok... enough ranting..

God damn phone company.. took them forever and more to get back to me. I should just cancel the damn phone and get a different company, really, this one just fill with incompetend idoit, they can't even answer my question. I just get my ADSL back today, after a week, I do understand that sometimes nature make it hard, or just interrupted the service but get it back up jackass! Anyhow, if it happens again I'll be sure to tear them a new one.

New layout, yeah... almost done.. actually it was done once and I didn't like it so I make another one.. big fun!! Tonight I'll slice and dice and put it up.

No comments: