October 03, 2005

Well, it's been a while... been busy, very very busy.

I wish it would slow down and I get to relax...

if wishes were horses... blah blah blah...

I got a car.. yeah I know.. I didn't think I was gonna get one.. didn't think I really care if I get one or not. Except the whole having to wait for other people, I was fine with the bike cause I can get pretty much all over town that way.

It's Honda Jazz:Cool.. black, with all available options on it. Pretty cool, pretty compact too. Just got it like a week ago. I'm gonna have to get all the windows tinted but that can wait. So, list of things to do for the car...

tinted windows (40% I think)
central lock
new cd player (possibly, maybe not.. I can live with the one came with the car, really, I'm not that bad...)
cd holders (I got one from before.. I guess that will do for now)

Ok, I got CSI season 5
CSI Miami season 3
ST:VOY season 1

I'm gonna go watch those now.

No comments: