March 29, 2006

Listening : X-Mas [Sevendust]

so I'm updating my IPod nano, I got the lanyard in-ear headphone the day before. I should've gotten it from commart thinggie, but I was too busy looking for a silicone case that I forgot about it till I get home, which mean I had to get it later, which meant that I had to pay more for it than if I bought it at the convention.

My dad sold a building (um...I believe it called block building... just 1 room) and so the money got tranferred into my account the week before I went to the convention and thus I had enough money to get me a new laptop if I wanted. They got lots of them too, but I like buying these stuff from people that can answer my question, so I didn't get any, and I told my mother that I would've use some money for the new laptop she asked why didn't I, I said I don't wanna listen to her bitching at me, and also I didn't have much confident in those people to be paying that much money on something that expensive to find that it didn't work out so well. So I'll get it somewhere else I can get them to take responsibility if something went wrong. LOL

I better get my ass to bed, life still suck and I can only ignore everyone else around me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey X, saw your msg below in Nov!! asking if I was moving yet, has it been that long? It can't have been.

Happy belated belated birthday. I had mine some time after yours..lol, we're
getting older are we. Or at least I am.

I moved mid Jan. The new place is great, in so many ways. Life has... been filled with change. I'm told change is inevitable.

I see you're steeped in gadgets! Well done!

Give giz a pat from me.

- Cindy