March 07, 2006

Watching : Judging Amy

well, I don't know what to watch right now, thus Judging Amy.

I got my 42" Plasma screen tv on Saturday so it's a big happy, and no, my parents weren't gonna pay it for me, they just gonna front me the money. So, I'll be pinching pennies for the next say.... year?

My mother said, why don't I put it out in the living room so everybody else can watch it too.. I was like, if I was to be the one to cough up the money for it, then it's gonna be in my room, cause the next thing I know they'll be bitching at me for monopolizing it out there too... can't win, can I?

I brought out my 29" tv out to the livingroom though, the one that was in there before was smaller. Anyhow, I like my new toy, make me happy for a while. I can watch movie without feeling like it's so tight on the screen anymore.

No comments: