April 26, 2006

Watching : CSI

I'm getting a set of Winsor&Newton color ink and some new nibs. I lost a whole box of them when I used them as a still life piece. Kinda suck.

I'm looking to get a dvd recorder, not sure if I'll be able to, I kinda want to record some show and stuff.. I'm looking forward to SuperNatural and Hex. :) But I can also load those, so we'll see how it goes.

I'm working on a new layout for crypticrain getting closer all the time, I just need to arrange some stuff and type in some details and such. It'll look good once it's done, I hope. :) I need to do some collaging as well as drawing, I want to, otherwise I won't do anything at all. I'm still reading DaVinci Code, I was reading the ebook till I sent my ipaq in for some repair, now I guess I'll have to reread from the top. should be fun.

No comments: