April 14, 2006

watching : Psychic Witness

I went to the vid rental store today to returned what I rented yesterday, which were Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and Doom. I intented to go earlier in the day, like in the afternoon instead of at night, but well, my mom decided to play hooky today so I got stuck at the store all day. It was quiet. Water Festival started on the 13th, however in northern part they play as early as the 11th. They usually play on the 18th and 19th here but well, they seem to be starting early this year cause they started playing now!

I found Dennis the Manace and Death to Smoochie!!! I loved those movies! I couldn't believe it, so I rented them both, I guess I'll figure a way to dub them and keep 'em since they don't have 'em for sell.

I'm figuring out some javascript so I can use it on my new layout, yeah figuring out cause I was too dumb to take the class while I was in school. I'm just not good with the stuff, the best I can do is trial and error as I try using them. Can't write them to save my life. LOL

I saw a spot for 'Supernatural' and it looks pretty good. I can't wait to see it. I'm watching Ghostwhisperer and Medium and CSI currently. Got Airgear ep 1 and 2 too... should be fun.

No comments: