May 28, 2006

Watching : Nothing really

Well, I haven't been in the gym at all for 4 days straight, a friend of mine that has been going with me had some kinda seminar for 2 days and Saturday night I was just way too tired. I got Jack in Santa suit and Sally with Sawing Machine on Wed when I went to see X-Men 3 and then Saturday we went to do some shopping (mostly grocery) and I picked up Victor and Emily figures.

I went to the gym and we played Badminton, and then afterward it's squash, I booked the court again for tomorrow night at 9 cause I can't go any earlier. Kinda suck really, but what can ya do. I'm getting the hang of it now, so I can actually hit for a while without chasing the ball around too much.

Hopefully I'll get better. LOL.

Working on the new layout for crypticrain. Almost there, just a few more things and it's up.

I've been writing too, so that's a good thing. There are 5 stories altogether that I'm currently writing, I might get one finish in a day or two to post. :) Maybe I'll post it when I update the layout. :)

No comments: