June 25, 2006

What's been happening.... oh, several things I guess.

My phone is dead.. yeah, well and truely and I couldn't even get a new one. I've been saving up money, wanting a new printer first, I'm sick of the one I have, it just won't cooperate with me, seemed to be something wrong everytime I turned it on, so I gave up. Fixing it just didn't seem to worth the time and money, so a new one, besides printers are not really expensives these days. Of course, things just had to go wrong.

My damn cellphone started to act up several weeks before, at first I thought that the battery ran out when it shut itself down for no reason, then 'start-up failed' message showed up when I tried to use it. Now, it doesn't even have the courtesy to start at all. So, I'll be incommunicado which is bad, not that it would bother my parents, since they never call me anyhow.

I asked my mother if she could get me a new one, the answer was : NO. So, my other alternative was save up money to buy a new one and I have every intention to do that, except the damn phone broke before I have enough.

I thought coming home would mean less stress over this crap, when my things break down I can get a new one without worrying that I won't have enough money to last me a semester, now I know it's worse. So, next month, I'll probably have to forget about books that I wanna get and movies I wanna see. I fucking hate my life.

No comments: