February 25, 2008

Illness, New Anime :

My father is sick.

He has liver cancer, and it just got diagnosed several weeks ago. Last stage.

Like a bomb, he was fine one week and suddenly he was bed ridden, it hurts too much to actually move apparently. Anyway, we are doing what we can, and so we went unconventional ways right now, due to the fact that the hospital couldn't do anything for him. Other than giving him pain killer that is.

Anyhow, my mom is staying with him. So, it's me opening the store and stay till closing. Then after that I have to drive over to see them.

My aunt took him to her house, she bought and all decorated and fixed up, but she didn't plan on actually moving in, so the timing was perfect. It was quieter there and stuff... fresh air.

Anyhow, I drove there to see them after the store close, and then come home, so I barely have time.

I'm exhausted now.

LOL

Oh a happier note, Mai Otome S.ifr is out!!

Yay!

No Shizuru or Natsuki, as far as I can tell, but I like Rena Sayer, sadly her offspring was rather... um... uncool. Her first robe was Lofty Crimson Jade, which broke due to the fact that she was much too powerful and the GEM couldn't handle it.

First ep and we got a little girl girl there.. with Elliot trying to cope a feel with Rena. It was pretty cute. LOL. I was happy watching it. I don't care what they say.

I like all the series.. Mai HiME, Mai ZHiME, Zwei, and now S.ifr.

It's be really perfect if there're some sort of ShizNat incarnation somewhere.

No comments: