February 09, 2008

New toy, website, hosting...

Well, I went to look around for some webcam today. I didn't get it.

I wanted Creative ones, because they have some of the smaller ones, I don't want the big, octopus look alike perching on top of my monitor, so the logictec ones were out of the question. My friend asked why would I need one, who am I gonna chat with.

I don't know.

I just want one. LOL. Isn't that enough reason to get one? (well, maybe not)

Since I didn't see the one that I wanted, I went ahead and looked at some HDD external case. I want one that is also a media player. I didn't get any yet, obviously, since mom won't give me the money (I asked her for my birthday, well, it's been almost a month I don't even see a bill coming this way. ) I guess I'll have to get that for myself as well. Wow, don't you feel the love?

Anyhow, what I got today was 2 movies, and a game. Also a charger for rechargeable batteries. It's a rapid charge one, that will get your batteries charged fully in 15 minutes. It came with 4 rechargeable AA batteries, and 2 AAA. Man, it's the best, I go through batteries so quickly it's starting to become really tedious to keep replacing them, not to mention the amount of garbage that created.

So, as of now I have about 10 AA rechargeable ones, and 2 AAA ones. I'm all set. My wireless mouse and keyboard both use batteries, so is my toothbrush. And you wouldn't believe how quickly. Especially the toothbrush.

A friend of mine asked me to do a website design, I said sure, if you're not in a hurry, I don't really have the time. Well, I banged something out and sent some draft to her already. We'll see how that goes.

Also borrowed some Japanese novel from another friend, they are detective novel 'Kyuketsuki wa Otoshigoro' 'Yuki Ni Kieta Akuma' 'Mineko Homuzu series'by Akagawa Jiro. Don't know if I'm gonna read it, but we'll see.

No comments: