April 02, 2008

Finally, finally, finally....

The funeral is over and done with, now we are waiting for 100 days and then we're bringing the ashes and scatter it in the sea (I think, maybe we're taking the boat out, maybe, nothing is set in stone yet.) And we are finally being left alone, for the most part, which is a good thing, because I had about all I can handle of running around and seeing so many people that had so many things to say, and none that I wanna hear.

I prefer being left alone and deal with our own mess than having people's noses in our business. If I need help, I'll ask for it. Now we are starting to find out how much of a mess my father had made. I think my mother would definitely drag him out to smack him around if she could.

Enough of that though, what ever gonna happen will happen. Nothing we can do about it but deal when the time comes.

Finally all my bookshelves were delivered today, and instead of calling me so I know they were coming, so I can take a look and see if they were all to my order, noooooooo... I found out when I got home that they didn't put the locks on for me. So, I'll have to call them over again to take care of that. This gonna suck, I just knew.

I moved some of my manga out to the shelves already, but I'm not sure if it was a good idea, after all, we have 3 small kids in the house, last thing I need is for one of them to start dragging my manga out. If it happened whoever babysit at the time is a dead meat.

Gina is back! And I'm very happy about that, I've been wondering what happen to her, but now she's back and sounds like she's doing well. I think I'm gonna get back to drawing and photo manip and stuff now, maybe that'll help me along in my writing too, since it's been rather slow lately.

But then with all the shit that's been going on, can you blame me?

Anyhow, tomorrow is another day and I got some cleaning to do, most of the manga and small paperbacks will be in the new shelves, probably gonna move little by little, besides I wanna know when they are coming to put in the locks, because I don't wanna risk it.

No comments: