August 02, 2009

BJD, some clothes, new doll

My sister got a new BJD, I don't really know when she got the doll, but well, she needed me to sprayed MSC UVcut for her, since she won't do it herself.

It was a Lati Yellow, Angel Prayer Lea version.

It was positively tiny!!

I can't imagine what a Lati White would look like smaller than this. Anyhow, now between the two of us we have 4 BJD. And 4 letters in the Alphabet. LOL.

We have..

Alice : Luts : Kid-Delf Bory girl
Bea (Beatrice) : Lati Yellow : Angel Prayer Lea
Chuck (Charlotte) : Luts Honey-Delf Lolly
Dillon : Luts : Kid-Delf Hodoo

Hodoo was the first doll that I wanted.. it was so weird, I saw him on Luts and I thought, wow, I want that one!!

So, Besides spraying UVcut, I have to make them clothes as well.. which meant that the doll trunk got push aside, I should picked it up again, very soon. I'm just lazy right now.. LOL.

And I had a thought.. I wanna get Lati Yellow (sp.) 1 Lea and 1 either Cookie or Lumi.. to make Baby Buffy and Faith. LOL..

Well, gotta save up, I guess..

No comments: