August 22, 2009

new bjd tiny

I got my latest doll the other day, I had my sister bought him for me from a dealer. She had the dolls in hand, so it wasn't a long wait or anything. It's unfortunate that Lati only open for order 4 times a year, so to get Lati is having to be up to date on their schedule.

Anyhow, my sister bought 2 already from Lati, Lati Yellow, Prayer of Angel Lea, basic ver. Lumi. They are cute, but a bit too small. I mean, I'm happier with honey-delf and kid-delf, they are good size for me. Although when I saw Magician Ver. Ruki I just couldn't help it. He's cute!



this is him in his full set, except the broom, they didn't have broom for him, despite the fact that in their promo pic he had broom. Oh well. I can make him one.

Also did box opening thing too, but it'll have to wait for another time.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

How's X doing then? :)