November 23, 2009

saw new moon...

I saw the movie, all I can say is, I want my money back, and my time.

I'm glad I don't bother with the book, since a cousin of mine read it and say it's pretty much like the movie.

KStew looks no better. Half of the movie she looked like she's high on something. As for Bella, the girl needs to get over herself. Her maturity level is well.. questionable. Selfish little bitch, I'd say let her die.

Edward claimed to be 109 but his mental age didn't seem to go over 17.

Honestly.

Jacob is the only person in the entire movie that is sympathetic, and level head, and mature. He's the only person I felt bad for. He could do much better than Bella, much much better.

The couple raised my heckle.

I couldn't stop rolling my eyes the entire movie, it's tiring. My roast beef sandwich interested me more.

No comments: