March 12, 2010

the big move

So, I have to move the blog over to blogspot, because blogger no longer allow ftp publishing, but it's not a big deal, since I won't have to worry about my entry not getting published.

I'm currently working on mushroom house for my tinies. Yeah, so far we got mushroom shape alerady, I made the front door, just need to attach it and then make a sort of frame for it as well as putting a roof over it, already cut out some roof tile, we'll see if I need more.

I decided that I want LE Bory, I'm not a big fan of Bory, too many Bory around for me to feel that he's spacial, we have a Bory girl though. She's adorable. But this one has wings! It's the wings that did me in.

Mom just rolled her eyes when I told her. I know I've been spending a lot lately, so after this one I'll start working on some project so I won't be tempt to order anything for a while.

Same can't be said for my sister. She just thinks that we should enjoy now. Which is fine and dandy, except she has too many to even be able to play with them all.

Mushroom house will keep me busy for a long while, then after that I wanna try, either pumpkin or another mushroom.

Or maybe make it easier on myself and go for tree stump.

Off to bed and watch Criminal Minds.

No comments: