March 30, 2010

day 16th, working day 12th

we went to Dollfete on Sunday, it was kinda fun, except the kids thing, it's annoying to a point. Especially when they get whiny.

I got a set of Dollheart outfit, which is really. I mean it's hard to buy their stuff, because they cost so much and kinda hard to get, I got a set of Lati outfit, a pair of yo-sd shoes, and some hoodies, an outfir from foxy browny. I know I shouldve gotta another outfit from there, but I'm not a big fan of dresses, and well, I could make them, so it's hard to get something I can sew myself.

I never went to any meet, so I don't know anyone there, still it was something to see all those dolls. I brought Morgan, but with the kids, I didn't take her out until later, and not for very long.

I was all cramp up when I got back, still tired even now.

I'm gonna go watch Princess Diary now and reminiscence. :)

No comments: