September 10, 2003

Listening : Awakening [ The Damning Well ]

So I got that intern position. I think I'm the only one that inquired about that, and after they looked through my resume and then my portfolio, they decided to take me before I even show up. Which is good I wanna get this over with. They are pretty flexible too, which is a plus. So, I went to my advisor and had him sign the override form so I can register for that course. I shouldv'e done it over the summer when I registered for the classes, except I didn't cause I didn't think I was going to do it this semester. I was a bit late, but anyway, I got this... unexpectedly, and it'll get done with.

Talked to her last night, I thought I was gonna drop dead this afternoon, I was that tired.. she f**king call me at 3 am! Anyway, maybe we're back to being friends, maybe not, I don't care right now.

'as I watch the world descend like stars'

No comments: