September 05, 2003

Listening : Forever Gone, Forever you [ Evanescence ]

School started on Tue, I have no class on Tue and Thr. Went in on Wed, first day back and already I hated it. The class that I might enjoy is probably Wed Design 2, the teacher that was originally designated to teach the class isn't there anymore so they assigned someone else, mere hour before the class actually start. Nice huh. Anyway, at least there is someone, it would really suck if they have to cancel it.

At the same day I also got a call from this place that I e-mail about internship position. I didn't expect to get anything back, cause it was way late and I have every intention to just put it off for another semester, but they called me, saying that they didn't really look for people either, but their website needed someone to maintain and I e-mail them. so I set up to go in and look around next week on Tue. I didn't tell anyone about this yet.

Pao had been calling like, once every night now.. last night I was asleep, and I told her as much, she was all like.. no! She fucking fall asleep on me while talking to me.. what the fuck! And she won't get off the subject of her boyfriend ex-girlfriend either, I don't know what that was about. I agreed that the girl was well, not the nicest one to look at. And she said she didn't care, but she kept talking about it, won't get off the subject, it's not like I didn't agree with her. Oh well... I don't mind talking to her, but when she stuck on one subject like that I'm a little reluctant to stay on the line. I'll be seeing her in class on Monday anyway.. she has a class with me, so I'll be seeing her 3 times a week, if she will show up for friday class. Otherwise it's 2. I'll have to remember to type up the short paragraph for asthetic and critical study of photography tomorrow.

No comments: