October 31, 2003

Listening : Red Tape [ Agent Provocateur ]

This week suck @$$ beyond belief!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.... Ok, my bed leaked (it's waterbed) and well, so we'll have to drain it. I'm getting a new one, so it's all right, but still, it'll be next week before it arrives, so till then I'm gonna have to tough out the damn floor or couch I picked floor.. not that I've never sleep on the floor before, no big deal really, it's the aggravation. Then in attempt not to hit my aunt's car while pulling out of the driveway I knocked out the damn side mirror.. Man, I'm gonna stay inside and make no move to go out at all till the next month (I actually said that I'd crawl into the corner and sleep till next month, but then my uncle pointed out to me that it's tomorrow) Let's see what else can happen.

No comments: