January 12, 2004

I need a new layout!

Yup, I really do.

I guess I'll do something that will fit the lyric of Hope vol 2. I liked that song.. well, ya know.. I got a pic in mind, but now I have to look for a second pic that would fit with it and then it'll be good.

I need to write.

Yup, that too.. I'm writing, just slowly. I couldn't decide which one I wanna get done first.. weird isn't it. I also have an idea for AU for B/F... yeah.. cause the line.. 'Cause she's Lady B, and I'm her Faith.' kept popping up and I wanna use it, I really do.

I guess it'll be something like ToF but not setting in the past.. it'll be in some future far far away... well, I kinda have an idea, but then I should really get DL and Frail done and then Two and stuff.. so I won't have that many things sitting on the hard drive.

Busy head of mine.

No comments: