January 23, 2004

Listening : This Love [ Craig Armstrong ]

Thanks to G for the CDs... I'm listening to one of them right now.

Cin: Thank you!!! I didn't get anything for my b-day though... I think I'm gonna go out over the weekend to get either X-Files dvd set or Buffy season 2.. I got season 1 and 3.. yeah I skipped 2.. don't know why.. LOL.. As for the writing.. whimsicle?? I like those... :) I'd love to read it, and I promise to be nice. You got cut by those blades?? That's the same kind that got a chunk of my skin out of my knuckle.. It's starting to heal now though, so it's all good.. Have you ever cut yourself with a pair of scissors??

Ok, writing.. yup.. filling in the holes.. LOL.. DL people.. the next update will be DL...

BTW Cin: I got like a beginning of the AU I was talking about down on paper.. :) The yellow notebook.. LOL.

No comments: