March 16, 2004

Cin : I am on Spring break right now.. it's a week long break. We get it earlier than high school.. ya know a vacation.

I'm watching Fullmetal Alchemist right now and also ROD.. I liked both of them a lot. Fullmetal Alchemist looked a little too PG for me at first, but as soon as I saw the opening sequence of the first ep.. I changed my mind. So, I'm gonna go watch ep 9 now.. and I got 3 more waiting to be watched later.. seeing how it's already 4 am..

Just finished Willow/Faith wallpaper due to Aby's request, which should get me a story or two.. :) I got another Buffy/Faith one done.. or I think it is, but I'll tweak it a little tomorrow before posting it.. I wrote a little as well, not much, maybe because I couldn't design if I want them to do certain things.. I'll get over that though.. I will post an update on DL before the break is over, at the very least.. or it'll be DL and Frail.. we'll see.

No comments: