March 02, 2004

I'm changing my project a little.. instead of pop-up which will take me for-ever to make, especially when I will have to do mock-up after mock-up to see if it'll work the way I want it to, and if it'll look good and potential of them coming out looking like a work of elemetary school kid is way too high.. I don't know. Not worth trying to ruin I guess.. so I'll still be doing illustration for all 26 letters.. (A-Z Fantasy Illustrations) So, it'll be reductive conversion for all of them.. (sharp B&W cut by hand) I think that's enough work.. don't you?

So I got my first 5 images work in gray scale and sharp B&W ready to be cut.. which I will do at least 1 tonight..

Cin: Thank you.. yeah I feel better.. occasionally I got pissed when she does something like that, but I'm fine now.. Maybe that is why I'm her friend this long.. (other than the fact that I love her to pieces.. but she'll never feel the same) I'm patient... really, really patient. Yes, my 3rd stripe.. now I am officially a 1st degree brown belt.. and will be going for a review in a month then black belt test in June.. I'm scared out of my mind on that one.. LOL..

We sparred a little today, I kicked this guy Joe, the top of my left foot and ankle caught him on his knee straight on.. yeah, so now I'm hopping around on my right foot.. LOL.. I better get back to all that stuff.. man I wish I get the time to write.. maybe I'll squeeze some in after this week.

No comments: