April 15, 2005

So, what's new...

ummm...

I'm trying my hand with glass etching.. so I got the acid the other day, got a piece of mirror and I'm figuring out the picture that I'm gonna do.. and I got it..

I got Nightmare Before Christmas bag today and buttons, and well, I thought the picture would be perfect for my first project.. and voila! I'm working on it and by late tonight I can get it cut and ready for etching by tomorrow... And yes I'm pretty quick when I decide what I wanna do. It's doing it in class that I don't like. Not when people are looking over my shoulder to see what I'm doing.

I don't think it's all that different from when I was doing reductive conversion or etching for printmaking.

By tonight I have to finish the new layout for my new homepage, cause syntheticsoul is gone! And the guestbook too.. tonight.. tonight.

Gotta get it done tonight.

No comments: