April 28, 2005

Watching : CSI:miami

Gizmo is getting big and he chews on shoes, not my shoes, my sister's and well.. it's kinda funny, the other night he chewed on her slippers, the Shingansen one.. the eyes and stuff were everywhere.. And he just laid there in the middle of it and looking all innocent, like nothing is wrong in the world..

Nothing is wrong in his world.

Got Tsubasa Chronical ep 1 2 3 loaded and burned last night. I'll watch it today.

Got my books too.

A Stroke of Midnight : Merry Gentry series (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Lesson in Murder : Detective Inspector Casole Ashton series (Claire McNab)
Fall Guy
Wizard of Isis (Jean Stewart)

Musashi No.9 Vol. 1-11
Kurogo
and a couple others that I don't know Japanese or English titles.

I'm gonna have a few books to occupy me for a day or two. ^_^

No comments: