April 30, 2005

Well, it's my day off today so last night I went to bed at around 5 AM. I was reading Claire McNab's book, Detective Inspector Carole Ashton series : Fall guy, and at the same time I was reading Laurell K. Hamilton's A Stroke of Midnight. (yeah I like Andais .. she's insane!)

I was trying to write also, and I did write about a page or so. I've been neglecting it lately and I shouldn't. I decided that from now on, I'm gonna spend an hour everyday just writing, drawing, collaging. It'll be good for me mentally. I know I needed that. Exercise my imagination, I should say.

I just got a haircut today, and every time I get my haircut they always, always tug at my earring.. and damnit, it hurts!! Well, I don't get my hair cut as often as I would like, but I got it all layered short, which is good cause it's hot here.. getting to be really really hot now, I hate heat! I guess it's a good thing I stay in air conditioned room most of the day.

Well, off to do a bit of writing.

Anyone know how to make a fishtank?

No comments: