May 23, 2005

Listening : Flaw

I saw SW: Episode III today and it was good, and it would've been better if I didn't feel like my bladder was about to bust half way through the movie. I actually sat through it without running out to the bathroom. I mean, it happens every bleeding time I went to the movie. I get really annoy and I shouldn't have that glass of coke when I went in, but I use to have that much water to drink and be ok for several hours, it just one of those things. I hate it. It was like Lord of the Rings : Return of the King all over again. I needed to go to the bathroom then too and I sat right through the movie holding it.... OK.. TMI I know.. LOL

Mom got a new pup, he's all black with white on his four feet and a little splash of it on his chin and chest. He's a mix Shihztu and Poodle, he has a face of a poodle and a body of a shihtzu, so... no cutting of the tail. He's pretty cute and he stuck on Gizmo like shadow.. LOL.

I want Nintendo DS and I'm getting one.. :) I wanna know if the games for it has region code like PS2 and XBox games or not.. if it does it'll be really suck. But I'm getting it anyway. I'm a spoiled brat, everyone knows that.

No comments: