May 27, 2005

Watching : Taking Lives

New toy : Nintendo DS (silver)

I don't play games much as a rule, but I do like my toys. I actually wanted a Sony PSP but the price is just outrageous so I put that on hold and get something else that is affordable to me right now. Anyway, I'm play Super Mario (cause I missed that game) And I'm gonna order Buffy:TVS game for Gameboy Advance (because DS can play games from GBA too.. )

My head kinda hurt like the rest of me.. my uncle dragged me through an hour of bike riding (in gym what do you call those... biking?? I don't know) and it's been so long that I workout so I'm feeling it now.. anyhow I'll have to keep it up.

Well, I should get back to the movie and maybe some sleep.. My head might feel better that way. Oh yeah, maybe I'll change the movie.

No comments: