May 15, 2005

Wednesday my friend came over with her roommate and they stayed till Saturday, they were actually here for some seminar (cause they interned at the office at school) And so I told her to come over and stay at the house. We had fun... mostly just catching up and she told me about my other friends.. normal typical chats when you don't see each other for almost ten years.

She was so taken with Gizmo.. LOL.. well, both her and her roommate they love dogs. I gave her a bunch of mp3 and we watched movies. My idea of time off.. never ask me to go to some club cause I won't go.

Gizmo has been sleeping in my room, he doesn't like hot weather.. but well, when you got a dog with that much hair, it's to be expected.. he eats a lot and almost everything.

Hey Cin!! How ya doing?

I've been so busy with work, but I should be use to it by now.. although my father made my sister go to the store in the morning to open it so I don't really have to be hurry in the morning anymore.. now I just take my time and get up late.. no later than 10:30 though. Still, it was much better.

I got a couple pages of DL written, a little more and I'll be able to post. I should write faster than this but with my friends over I didn't really get the chance to write. But I will now and I need to make time for some workout too.. I need that or I'll go crazy.

No comments: