July 03, 2005

I went to see War of the World today and well, got the seat that was a little too close to the screen for my liking. I usually don't go to the movie on weekend as a rule, due to the fact that I don't like dealing with a lot of people and the price is always higher than weekday. I like spending less and deal with less people, better seat and just generally less things to be annoyed about.. call me antisocial.

Got new book, A Scarpetta Novel : Trace on Sat and I read some of it already. I should've started from the beginning, except I don't know which is the beginning. I read Cruel and Unusually before this and Trace is the latest and I found that even though the books can be read separately the events in the story are continuation and not in a small way. Thus I missed a lot of background info that I need to understand a lot of things.. I guess going back and start from the beginning will be a good idea. But I am lack of fund right now I have to watch what I spend, since I spent a little too much last month. I don't wanna be asking for more money even though I certainly can.

I'm slacking off at the store, but I do feel kinda burn out which is suck majory. It's like I don't have time for anything else anymore. Man, I miss the good old day.

Now I'm looking forward to see Fantastic Four although I don't like Jessica Alba. I don't think she's particularly good in a role of tough girl, she just doesn't look that way to me. I never bother with Dark Angel while it was on air. Anyhow, I can't wait for the next HP, only 12 days away.

Next movie of SMG Southern Tale oh yeah, I really can't wait to see her on big screen. Me think she's adorable and she's great in her role..

No comments: