July 30, 2005

Watching : The Gathering

I've been carrying this spiral notebook ( the cover was hard so it was ok to be tossed around ) the cover was purple which I don't like but since it's gonna be taking some abuse I didn't care. I might feel like I shouldn't be doing that if it was other color, say blue for example. I've also tucked a fountain pen into the spine so I can find something to write with.

So... I got this idea when I thought of a novel that is base on 'Beauty and the Beast' story (not disney) and then I thought of Sleeping Beauty and I got an idea of a new Uber for Fuffy... yeah.. Sleeping Beauty. I wrote a page or so of it and then I stopped to write down some guildline for me.. a plot so I won't get all frustrated at the end. I think I got it now, a bare bone guildline for the story.. :) So next.. I'll be writing and posting it in parts.. I guess I'll do chapter thing this time. :)

It feels kinda good to be doing something creative after not having the time or the energy to do them for so long. I got Neverwinter Nights and well, slowly playing it, I'm not familiar with D&D and not really proficient with RPG games... as long as I don't get headache playing, I'll move on to the next game.. :) Just building up some tolerance here.

Well, bed now, cause I should watch the movie when I left it on.

No comments: